25.4.10

CD and DVD covers

These are some homework assignments for my Photoshop and Illustrator classes. I had to make a DVD cover and a CD cover in each program, it was a ton of fun. (Clicking on the images brings them up a lot larger).

I did this in Ai. using pics I took of Libby.


I did this in Ps, using pics I took of Christian.


This is a DVD cover was made in Ps using a pic of my sisters and other images I dragged off the internet.


This is a DVD cover made in Ai. using a photograph I took of my little sisters.

3 comments:

  1. Abby-

    Wow! Amazing....and I really mean AMAZING! God has definitely gifted you artistically. Your work is so beautiful, and it is truthfully to be admired!

    My favorite is 'Victoria and Marie'. Evelyn and Anna look so elegant.

    Keep up your beautiful work, and let God continue to shine through you radiantly!

    Love, Your Friend,
    Kelsie Sundberg :)

    ReplyDelete