31.12.10

Lighting for Photography

I finished a photography class a couple weeks ago. These are a some of the pictures I took for assignments. I learned how to light different setups, such as glass or a white subject on a white background. The pictures below show some of the setups.
On a different note, Evelyn made an adorable robot called an Ebot (E for Evelyn :). I used it in my 'lighting metal' assignment). She used all sorts of metal pieces found around the house. He has a measuring cup head and a frosting tip hat!















5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Evelyn's robot! So cute! =]
    Ps. Skating was so much fun! Let's hang out again sooon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorite is the lemon wedge on the glass, idk why. However, as usual, all of your work is exquisite and enjoyable to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Abby, these are great!!!! keep going with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very sharp work Abby. I really like the shot of the dolls. Long shots like that really appeal to me I guess. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone so much for your comments, they're encouraging and really fun to get! :)

    ReplyDelete